Thursday, February 11, 2010

Justerini & Brooks Whisky How Much Is A Bottle Of Justerini & Brooks Ltd Whisky Over 20 Years Old Worth?

How much is a bottle of Justerini & Brooks Ltd Whisky over 20 years old worth? - justerini & brooks whisky

My grandmother gave me a bottle of whiskey, J & Brooks Ltd. hid in a password cubbord and always comfortable. He moved into a new house and he would throw, but seemed a waste for me, so I offered him to take. I do not drink, but I have a friend who abandoned the idea, does not do that. Then I said, this bottle for at least twenty years (may need as long as thirty), because my grandmother told me that my late grandfather who sell insurance to people used to give the presents, and has for 25 years or more secure, because it had been years ago when he left, job and he was sure he was when he won. I looked at the bottle and can not find a date. May be useless without proof, but still I was curious to know whether someone who is more than alcohol, he could tell me if this is something or not. Just out of curiosity I always my friend, but perhaps like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment