Friday, February 19, 2010

Newborn Atopic Dermatitis My Newborn Has Atopic Dermatitis Any Suggestion On How To Help Him?

My newborn has Atopic Dermatitis any suggestion on how to help him? - newborn atopic dermatitis

Hello,
I had a son, about 2 months HES and suffering from atopic Dermatitis.I led him to several doctors and require creams that are not so much work. I hear from parents who succeeded in a similar situation. What is your child? Are there any natural approaches that I do not know. I await your reply, as I much I fear for my baby.Thank you.

2 comments:

CrAzY gIrL said...

Hello! just read ur post, im sure that my child is in his face, began as a rash and blisters HES model and rub the whole time! IN the same boat as you, the anti-biotic creams much. Hes gone to the doctor soon. I know it's terrible! I feel bad for him. Lizlawford@hotmail.co.uk Heres my email if you find something, etc. My son is 5 months and has for 2 months, will not go away. GL!

shazza_t... said...

Goat milk soap! that the best thing I had for most skin problems poorly-x-ma and cleared so that up!

Post a Comment