Friday, December 18, 2009

Malt Lymphoma More Condition_symptoms Heliocobacter Pylori With Malt?

Heliocobacter pylori with malt? - malt lymphoma more condition_symptoms

I suspect that I was pylori MALT lymphoma heliocobacter my first endoscopy 20th July and 28 August was one unchanged. I also had a barium swallow, for I am not completely swallow, I can eat and drink, only to find that I feel I can not completely avoid swallowing barium find.the doctor me back to a doctor at the University of EUS and additional information like to have nothing, I have since my first triple therapy had changed endoscopy, but did not have any drugs because they are not looking for money for medical treatment at the university today so hopefully. So if someone has or has had this please insites action.

No comments:

Post a Comment