Thursday, January 14, 2010

Canon Powershot Tx What Memory Card Can I Use That Will Work For A Digital Camera, A Sony Clie And Palm TX?

What memory card can i use that will work for a digital camera, a Sony Clie and Palm TX? - canon powershot tx

I have a Sony Clie PEG - NX70, a Canon Powershot SD600, and a Palm TX ... I wanted to get on a memory card, on all three devices. Know someone is a money can buy? Do I need an "SD Card" or a Memory Stick? I heard that you can use a Memory Stick in the Clie, and nothing else. If someone can help at the earliest .. I can buy today!

1 comment:

Chuckie said...

Sorry, you can create a type of memory card to work on all devices that bring you sell - products running, uses Sony memory cards (Duo / Pro) cards, while the Canon uses SD & Palm.

Post a Comment