Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sylvania Televisions I Have A 27" Sylvania Television With A Set Of A/V Inputs On The Front And Another Set On The Back.?

I have a 27" Sylvania television with a set of A/V inputs on the front and another set on the back.? - sylvania televisions

I do not understand how this change to go back to work messages. Press the Play button on my remote control, but that's only forward. The remote also has a button to select different entries, but this brings me back into the gutter. How can I change the entries, go back. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a Sony. However, they could be similar.

In the setup menu of the chain, there is a possibility of video inputs that are enabled with TV Assign / video. As the TV-6's inputs would be hard to 6 channels only between the cable box and DVD player will switch to. To stop, you will be using all inputs.

Go through the setup menu and see if you see something that can disable or acitvate find the various contributions. AV inputs and 1 video-video inputs, would be more than 2

Post a Comment