Friday, January 22, 2010

Garmin Forerunner Software How Do You Connect Garmin Forerunner 305 To Pc?

How do you connect garmin forerunner 305 to pc? - garmin forerunner software

I am trying to connect my Garmin Forerunner 305 to my computer for some updated software. I downloaded and installed the necessary drivers. When I connect the device to your computer, Windows detects that something is there but can not find the driver, the installation of the device. Ideas? I have tried different computers and have started my computer already.

1 comment:

JackCar said...

I helped establish Garmin a friend and never had the problem you are experiencing.

Here are a few things to consider, however:

Here are the technical support number for Garmendia, but to see whether they can help. GOOD LUCK! :)

Product Support
(for all Garmin products
Besides Apollo aircraft)
- Monday - Friday
- 8-5
Central Time (Holidays) Closed
- 1-800-800-1020
- 1-888-442-7646
or
- (913) 397-8200

Post a Comment