Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How Long Will Waffles Keep In The Refrigerator How Long Does The Waffle Dough/batter Keep In The Refrigerator?

How long does the waffle dough/batter keep in the refrigerator? - how long will waffles keep in the refrigerator

Just to save time in the morning, I prepare myself at ground wafers / paste from scratch (eggs, butter, sugar, milk, flour), vanilla, it will be ready in the refrigerator and pour in the morning I had a waffle iron fresh Belgium waffles from scratch.
Many of my last 4 days.
I wonder, is it done? I think raw eggs in the mass / mass. You know?

2 comments:

cybachic... said...

Not that I'm no expert, but when you consider that raw eggs should be in the tank usually last about two weeks in the refrigerator, then it is logical that when the dough is chilled (and falling) for the 4 good day. Of course, not lick the spoon or something before the show redipping like bacteria in the saliva will contaminate the dough, so it is more likely to spoil. Hope this helps.
Nic

THE UK WILDCAT FAMILY 09 said...

2 shelves the day when the dough loses its fluffiness and waffles is hard ...

Post a Comment