Monday, February 15, 2010

Best Source Rotodent What Is The Best Source Of Carbohydrates For A Sportsman? Potatoe, Pasta, Rice Or Maize Meal?

What is the best source of carbohydrates for a sportsman? Potatoe, Pasta, Rice or Maize meal? - best source rotodent

Which of these indigestible carbohydrates is better and easier. I play rugby and the need for the supply of carbohydrates before the game. The staple food in this part of Africa is a paste made of flour, but I am not convinced that this is the best source.

4 comments:

Answers by Andie said...

Pasta available. This has been known for over 10 years.

CYNTHIA said...

The dough will burn slowly, so that a good source.
Banana is great.I also eat breakfast with cereal and then a 2 hours before the game and one hour before the game. I am a referee and you can start the game, but my energy is better as a player in the last quarter, if you need to be as vigilant as when you started.
Plenty of water.
Rugby yours.

constant... said...

Insurance pasta - a marathon, my son swears by him and his tanks into the Gaza strip of dough before the events. Pasta comes in all kinds of cereals [to all types of eating cereal in the country] and can be chopped with fresh vegetables, spices or oils can be dressed you.

Sam I Am said...

Pasta

Post a Comment