Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Prices For Salon Services At Jc Penney Going Straight Salon, Philippines?

Going Straight Salon, Philippines? - prices for salon services at jc penney

In a room on the right, I paid P1, 500 00 for hair care and hairstyles. Is this reasonable? As the prices for the same service in other parts, as Ricky Reyes, David Hall, and Reyes Haircutters?

The facts:
1. I was contacted by employees who used the hair Igora told me that lowered the color that we were about 20%.
2. He spoke out for "extra-network average Blonde" (688?) HAIRCARE something in the catalog I learned, but the result was black with a barely audible, there is hardly a red dye that is visible only if one hair, the light falls directly through them.
3. Cut my hair in layers and is slightly below the shoulders.

*** I feel cheated. I do not recommend that someone go into the hall. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment