Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Only 40 Mature Russe Mature Women Only Please. What's With All The Changes In My Ex Girlfriend?

Mature women only please. What's with all the changes in my ex girlfriend? - only 40 mature russe

You want to go back, but has undergone substantial changes since our separation. For example, it was always "hated" is wearing high heels when we were together, and only two pairs only for official purposes. Now she is litterally a hundred pairs of Pumps, Sandals bands (all sexy, but unlike its sooo). Put to work, shopping, etc., and it had nothing before. He also began to shorter skirts (she is a mature woman over 40). What about all these changes all at once? The other thing is that she always hated Non smoking zones. She said she would never, and she would never date a smoker (I do not smoke). Yesterday I realized she is a regular smoker, and I saw a pack of Virginia Slims 120's iNo scholarships. She looked and saw that I said "Yes, I smoke and I know what you say, but it gives me a hard time because I like." What's with all these changes? It is not so sweet was that?

4 comments:

T.K. said...

Midlife Crisis

Amy said...

Probably had something important happens, I do not know, could be anything. Or Mabey was so broken, that has devastated ya'll changed.

MRS. CARTER HUH said...

Pumps, Minis and Cigarettes? What are their main complaints? could be a poor man, to the effect as you high heels and mini skirts. shes a woman! He left what she wants. the type of footwear you use has no effect on you whatsoever. Men can be so annoying sometimes! "Significant changes" pleaaaseee Stop! Is a crybaby.

roxxygrr... said...

Sounds like they started with a life crisis and a new group that has an influence to hang. Perhaps this is not the woman for you.

Post a Comment