Friday, February 12, 2010

I Pee Alot 22 Yrs Old Pregnant Or Not? Last Cycle Was 6/25...today Is 7/22...could It Finally Be True???

Pregnant or not? last cycle was 6/25...today is 7/22...could it finally be true??? - i pee alot 22 yrs old

My husband and I had sex with the light now 7/4/08..im "cramps and spotting. I'm tired and urinating a lot lately, and I took 3 pregnancy tests were negative. Figueras I was too early to know exactly . If there is no trace of Mother Nature for the weekend to "try again ... Can someone help me? Can light cramps and light spotting a sign of pregnancy? You have already 5 years old and had a past miscarrige November.

4 comments:

Mandy L said...

spottines but everyone has one, you may be one of them or you could highlight it difficult for your body to a normal period. it wouldnt start peeing a lot, but what usually happens when the baby grows and puts pressure on the bladder, but it seems the luck that you want to be, so I hope they are:)

Curiosa said...

I really think it is too early to testingl. If you Accurite, you must select at least two weeks after the period of absence of more Accurite pregnancy at home, no matter what speaks for it.

This appears in my doc.

Best of luck.

TutuMomm... said...

Yes, it could have negative HPT, I was 7 years 4 months and was 4 months pregnant. Wait a little, and what at first try to pee again with your morning. Good luck.

katie said...

Can I go make an appointment with the Dominican Republic and BLOOODWORK and see again arise as to whether or PRGENANT U ARE

Post a Comment